Great Ways To Spruce Up Old Upholstery
Buying new furniture these days is very expensive. As such, reupholstering old furniture is a good way to go. However, it is both time consuming, and not cheap.
A far better way is to use fabric spray paint that will make old furniture look brand new. This paint has been specially formulated to make the color of the fabric look new. In some cases it looks even better than the original color. Our paint is so easy to use right in the home by anyone, that no special training is required. Use the paint on any fabric that is absorbent, and get a brand-new look.
Stop to consider the cost of hiring a professional to reupholster old furniture, it is not cheap. Take a look at the cost of new carpets, drapes, or an easy chair. Why spend large sums of money when the only problem is faded fabric? Clearly, fabric spray paint is the best way to go. There is no strong smell, and the paint dries quickly. Use it for outdoor furniture, car upholstery, anything with absorbent material.
For the creative mind, new patterns, designs, and remodeling work are made easy with fabric spray paint. There is a wide range of colors to choose from, and they can be mixed for a unique look. The spray cans are big enough to handle any job or design idea. Unlike other paints, fabric spray paint is non-toxic. This paint is perfectly safe to use indoors around children or pets. It is an eco-friendly water-based paint that can be safely discarded without special disposal requirements.
With such a wide range of colors available at a reasonable price, now would be a good time to start planning those home projects. Drying time is about 30 minutes, and it washes off your hands with just soap and water.
No Comments Yet
- accent your furniture
- Bring Your Old Furniture Back To Life With Simply Spray Upholstery Fabric Paint
- bringing furniture back to life
- budget redecorating
- eco-friendly fabric paint
- eco-friendly upholstery fabric paint
- fabric paint
- Fix Old
- fix your apartment
- Furnishing a New Home on a Budget
- Great Ways To Spruce Up Old Upholstery
- Hints & Tips For Using Upholstery Fabric Paint
- How to Use Upholstery Fabric Paint
- new fabric paint crafts
- purse dye
- purse repair
- Refinishing Furniture Using Upholstery Fabric Paint
- Rejuvinate Faded Outdoor Furniture
- Save Time And Money With Simply Spray Upholstery Fabric Paint
- simply spray
- simply spray fabric paint
- Simply Spray It Instead of Re-Upholstering It
- simply spray upholstery fabric paint
- spray it new
- Spray That Old Couch New
- tie die upholstery fabric paint
- upholstery fabric paint
- Upholstery Fabric Paint Colors for Auto Interior and Furniture
- Upholstery Fabric Paint Ideas
- Using Upholstery Fabric Paint
- Why Pay for New Furniture
- Why Spray It New
- Worn Carpets