Color Shot Outdoor Navy Upholstery Spray (8 oz. cans)
Tulip® ColorShot® Outdoor Upholstery Spray takes your outdoor fabrics from faded to fabulous with a gorgeous color palette that complements any season and style. This easy-to-use aerosol fabric spray paint will bring your furnishings back to life with rich pigments that are UV and weather resistant on both natural and synthetic fabrics. Achieve beautiful, even coverage in one easy step for color that dries fast and soft to the touch without covering the weave of the upholstery. Give your outdoor spaces a fresh new look that will last with ColorShot Outdoor Upholstery Spray!
Why Tulip ColorShot Upholstery Spray?
- Works on natural (absorbent) and synthetic (non-absorbent) fabrics
- Applies evenly with no drips or splatters
- Richly pigmented color that is UV and weather resistant to reduce fading
- Dries quickly and soft to the touch
- Color won’t rub off on clothing
- Allows the weave of the fabric to show for a more natural appearance
- Ergonomic spray pump reduces hand fatigue and increases spray control
Ground shipping only.
How to Use
Use in a well-ventilated area. Always test first in an inconspicuous area for best results.
- Thoroughly clean and dry fabric to ensure it is free of dirt and oils.
- Mask off surrounding areas to protect from overspray.
- Shake can well for at least one minute. Hold can 6-8” away from fabric and spray with smooth, even strokes.
- Apply one coat at a time, waiting 5 minutes between coats. Add additional coats to achieve desired color and intensity.
- Let dry 72 hours.
- Turn can upside down after use and spray for 5 seconds to prevent clogging.
- Works best on light-colored fabrics.
- Spray can turn a light fabric dark, but cannot turn a dark fabric to a lighter color.
- Two light coats are recommended.
- Coverage area for one can is one-square yard (when using two light coats).
- Apply light coats. Thicker applications will cause a stiffer end result.
- Apply alternating coats in different directions to ensure full coverage (left to right, then top to bottom).
- For hard-to-spray areas, first spray color onto a piece of foil and use a stiff brush to dab the fabric with color.
- To clean sprayed material, use mild soap and water.
- Hold can upright at no more than a 45-degree angle.